Premium Online Ordering Fee Waiver Program Terms
Last Updated: October 1, 2016
Cake’s Premium Online Ordering Fee Waiver Program reimburses operators all normally applicable online ordering fees (5% of each transaction) accrued during the first ninety days after sign-up or $2,000 in online order purchases (whichever occurs first). This is how it works:
- The Program is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older (as of the account sign-up date) and who own, or have an ownership share in, a restaurant located in the United States. Existing Cake customers and the employees of Cake Corporation and any of its direct parent and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members (parents, children, spouses, siblings) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate.
- The Program begins on October 1, 2016 and expires on January 1, 2017 unless earlier terminated (the “Promotion Period”).
- If you create a new Premium Online Ordering (“Premium OLO”) service account during the Promotion Period, Cake will waive (via the reimbursement model described below) its ordinary transaction based fee (the “OLO Fee”) until the occurrence of the earlier of (a) $2,000 of online orders are processed through the Premium OLO service or (b) the first ninety days of service after account creation (the “Waiver Period”). Any use of the Premium OLO service thereafter will be subject to Cake’s ordinary OLO Fee (i.e., 5% of the entire amount of each order, inclusive of the order amount as well as (a) sales taxes, (b) gratuities, and (c) and any other relevant surcharges or fees paid by the buyer to operator).
- Waiver is based on a reimbursement model. Operator will initially be charged the OLO Fee by deduction from amounts that settle to operator’s payments account. Cake will then reimburse operator all OLO Fees accrued during the Waiver Period within 30 days after the end of the Waiver Period.
- Participating operators may remove Premium OLO from their account at anytime during or after the Promotion Period but not more than one fee waiver instance is permitted per account (i.e., removal of Premium OLO will not reset either the ninety-day count-down or $2,000 volume allowance).
- The Program is limited to one per operator and cannot be combined with any other promotions. Operator must create a new Premium OLO account during the Promotion Period. Any tax liabilities associated with the fee waiver are operator’s responsibility.
- Cake reserves the right to investigate any suspicious or inappropriate activity relating to the Program. Fee waivers are subject to voiding or recovery if fraud is suspected.
- Cake reserves the right to terminate and/or modify the Program and the right of a person to participate in the Program at any time with no notice except as required by law.
- For more information contact Cake at email@example.com.